System User Guide
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the Fletcher Construction Worker Competency Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have your workers approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered to a different company in the system, and you need them added to your company. Workers can be removed from your company by an administrator directly in the system. Instructions on how to complete this process are available under the End Employment sub-heading of this page: http://kb.pegasus.net.au/display/OCCS/Person
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
Where do I register in the system?
Select the FIND MY PROJECT button at the top of the page. Select from the buttons to find the specific instructions to register for your Fletcher Construction Business Unit or Project.
What documents do I need to upload to register?
Documents may include but are not limited to:
- Proof of ID
- Site Safe Card
- Induction Cards
- Working at Heights
- First Aid Certificate
How does the system benefit contractors?
Registration ensures you are aligning to Fletcher Construction’s health and safety policy.
The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies work safely for Fletcher Construction.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model
Who do I contact if I have questions about the system?
You can contact Pegasus, who manages the system on behalf of Fletcher Construction. Visit Contact Us for details.